Mobile Crisis Assessment Team
MCAT is available to anyone seeking crisis intervention services in Oneida, Herkimer, Schoharie, Otsego, Delaware and Chenango counties.
For Crisis Services - CALL:
(315) 732-6228 or (844) 732-6228
24-Hours a Day, 7-Days a Week
MCAT HAS THE ABILITY TO RESPOND TO CRISES WHERE THEY OCCUR AND PROVIDE:
- 24 Hour, 7 Days/Week Intervention
- Mental Health Assessment
- Crisis De-Escalation and De-Briefing
- Linkage and Follow-up to Services
- Alerts to identify and assist those at an increased risk
- Coordination with schools, medical/mental health providers and other agencies to provide crisis intervention and to help monitor clients who are at risk
There is no fee for MCAT services. MCAT is a contracting partnership of The Neighborhood Center, Inc. and the Oneida, Herkimer, Schoharie, Otsego, Delaware and Chenango Departments of Mental Health, working collaboratively with a number of community agencies and resources. We take referrals from individuals in crisis, their families, law enforcement, school personnel or the general community.