CASE PLANNER - Full-Time
Location: Utica, NY
Description: Full-time position with excellent benefits package. Basic work schedule is 35 hours per week; Monday thru' Friday.
• Provide casework services for an assigned caseload of youth.
• Responsibilities include conducting office, home, school and other off-site visits with clients and their families.
• Assess the need, provide and arrange for preventive services.
• Coordinate and evaluate the provision of preventive services.
• Must possess extensive knowledge of the social services delivery system and community resources.
• Flexibility in schedule necessary.
• Valid NYS Driver’s license and transportation required.
Qualifications: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 12 credit hours in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology or Child Development required. EOE
"Full-time positions" and "Part-time positions with benefits" have an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holiday Time (including floating holidays)
- Paid Bereavement Time
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with generous employer contribution)
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Employment with The Neighborhood Center, Inc. offers a dynamic and challenging career opportunity for individuals with a desire to be a part of a committed human services team. EOE
Please see our current job opportunities also listed on US.jobs and Indeed.com. US.jobs is the National Labor Exchange website.
Please note that data typed into this application form cannot be saved. Please print your completed form and send it to us by fax, postal mail or scan it and e-mail it.
Please send resumes and applications to:
Kim Booth, Human Resources Director
PHONE: (315) 272-2600
FAX: (315) 272-2628
The Neighborhood Center, Inc.
624 Elizabeth Street
Utica, New York 13501