DRIVER - Part-Time
Location: Utica, NY
Description: DRIVER: The Mobile Crisis Assessment Team (MCAT) has part-time without benefits positions (up to 19 hours per week) for Drivers available. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Transport family members/significant others of clients to Hutchings Psychiatric Center in Syracuse, NY and other locations as assigned using an agency van.
• Maintain accurate records related to transportation.
• Ability to positively communicate and relate to others.
• Work hours will include evening and weekends.
• Flexibility is needed to meet program and service needs.
Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS: Clean and valid NYS Driver’s License and thorough knowledge of traffic laws and defensive driving. EOE
"Full-time positions" and "Part-time positions with benefits" have an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holiday Time (including floating holidays)
- Paid Bereavement Time
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with generous employer contribution)
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Employment with The Neighborhood Center, Inc. offers a dynamic and challenging career opportunity for individuals with a desire to be a part of a committed human services team. EOE
Please see our current job opportunities also listed on US.jobs and Indeed.com. US.jobs is the National Labor Exchange website.
Please note that data typed into this application form cannot be saved. Please print your completed form and send it to us by fax, postal mail or scan it and e-mail it.
Please send resumes and applications to:
Kim Booth, Human Resources Director
PHONE: (315) 272-2600
FAX: (315) 272-2628
The Neighborhood Center, Inc.
624 Elizabeth Street
Utica, New York 13501