MCAT ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER - Full-Time
Location: Utica, NY
Description: The Mobile Crisis Assessment Team (MCAT) Administrative Manager has overall responsibility for the administrative management of the MCAT Program. S/he assists in the development of methods to facilitate efficiency and the management of the day-to-day administrative activities required to operate the program. S/he is expected to establish office procedures; design systems; implement policies and procedures; maintain efficient work flow; resolve day-to-day operational problems; respond to phone calls; organize, expedite and follow up on projects.
S/he provides direction, supervision, and leadership to the Support Staff, Case Managers, and Peer Advocates within the program. This position works closely with the MCAT Director, Program Supervisors and Agency Administration to ensure the highest quality of professional services are delivered. This position is expected to work well with a large number of staff in the creation of a cohesive team that optimally utilizes their skills. S/he assists in the development of methods to facilitate efficiency and the management of the day-to-day administrative support activities required to accomplish the work of the organization. Within the context of administrative and program support, the MCAT Administrative Manager performs a variety of tasks, which enable supervisors, program staff and administration to accomplish the mission of the agency.
Qualifications: • Must demonstrate the skills to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at all levels of the organization.
• Must demonstrate excellent written, verbal, communication and organizational skills.
• Must demonstrate knowledge of HIPAA and confidentiality issues.
• Must demonstrate skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
• Must demonstrate these abilities: to relate effectively with the populations served by the Center; problem solving; to build consensus and support for organizational objectives and direction; and to work effectively as a part of a leadership team.
• Must demonstrate the ability to be flexible, travel, and work independently.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Sociology, Social Work, or other closely related Human Services field and with minimum of three (3) years of administrative and/or supervisory experience consistent with the position and scope and size of the agency, preferably in the not-for-profit sector. EOE
"Full-time positions" and "Part-time positions with benefits" have an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holiday Time (including floating holidays)
- Paid Bereavement Time
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with generous employer contribution)
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Employment with The Neighborhood Center, Inc. offers a dynamic and challenging career opportunity for individuals with a desire to be a part of a committed human services team. EOE
Please see our current job opportunities also listed on US.jobs and Indeed.com. US.jobs is the National Labor Exchange website.
Please note that data typed into this application form cannot be saved. Please print your completed form and send it to us by fax, postal mail or scan it and e-mail it.
Please send resumes and applications to:
Kim Booth, Human Resources Director
PHONE: (315) 272-2600
FAX: (315) 272-2628
The Neighborhood Center, Inc.
624 Elizabeth Street
Utica, New York 13501