YOUTH SUPPORT WORKER - Full-Time
Location: Utica, NY
Description: Full-time position with excellent benefits in our PINS* REDUCTION AND ELIMINATION PROGRAM ( PREP). Be a part of a dedicated team making a difference in the lives of our community's at-risk youth.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for the “Get up and Go Truancy Prevention Program”;
• Conduct weekly (minimally) in school contacts with youth and school personnel;
• Conduct weekend (minimally once per month) one-on-one contacts with all youth;
• Conduct or facilitate group activities including monitoring involvement of appropriate extracurricular activities.
• Complete all required reports or documentation.
• Valid NYS Driver’s License and transportation required.
• Work schedule includes working on Saturdays.
* Persons In Need of Supervision (PINS)
High School Diploma/Equivalency Diploma and 1 year of work experience with at risk youth and their families. EOE
"Full-time positions" and "Part-time positions with benefits" have an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holiday Time (including floating holidays)
- Paid Bereavement Time
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with generous employer contribution)
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Employment with The Neighborhood Center, Inc. offers a dynamic and challenging career opportunity for individuals with a desire to be a part of a committed human services team. EOE
Please see our current job opportunities also listed on US.jobs and Indeed.com. US.jobs is the National Labor Exchange website.
Please note that data typed into this application form cannot be saved. Please print your completed form and send it to us by fax, postal mail or scan it and e-mail it.
Please send resumes and applications to:
Kim Booth, Human Resources Director
PHONE: (315) 272-2600
FAX: (315) 272-2628
The Neighborhood Center, Inc.
624 Elizabeth Street
Utica, New York 13501