CARE MANAGER- with Children & Families - Full-Time
Location: Utica, NY
Description: Full-time position with excellent benefits primarily working with children and families in Herkimer County.
• Provide care coordination to children with chronic conditions, medical issues and behavioral health needs.
• Flexibility and good communication skills a must.
• Must have knowledge of community resources and experience working with the target population. Must have valid Driver’s License and transportation in order to conduct required home visits.
Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS : Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Nursing, Psychology or a closely related field with 2 years of relevant experience serving children with chronic conditions and behavioral health needs required. EOE
"Full-time positions" and "Part-time positions with benefits" have an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holiday Time (including floating holidays)
- Paid Bereavement Time
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with generous employer contribution)
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Employment with The Neighborhood Center, Inc. offers a dynamic and challenging career opportunity for individuals with a desire to be a part of a committed human services team. EOE
Please see our current job opportunities also listed on US.jobs and Indeed.com. US.jobs is the National Labor Exchange website.
Please note that data typed into this application form cannot be saved. Please print your completed form and send it to us by fax, postal mail or scan it and e-mail it.
Please send resumes and applications to:
Kim Booth, Human Resources Director
PHONE: (315) 272-2600
FAX: (315) 272-2628
The Neighborhood Center, Inc.
624 Elizabeth Street
Utica, New York 13501