DAYCARE REGISTRATION CASEWORKER - Full-Time
Location: Utica, NY
Description: Full-time position with excellent benefits is available in our Daycare Registration Program. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Register and monitor a caseload of New York State registered family day care homes and school-age childcare (SACC) programs in Oneida County.
• Provide technical assistance and advocacy to family day care providers and SACC programs. Investigate complaints regarding daycare providers, complete safety assessments and criminal history reviews.
• Present informational meetings to prospective family day care providers.
• Must possess valid NYS Drivers License and have transportation to perform field visits.
Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS : BACHELOR'S DEGREE in Human Services or closely related field with related Human Services experience REQUIRED. EOE
"Full-time positions" and "Part-time positions with benefits" have an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holiday Time (including floating holidays)
- Paid Bereavement Time
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with generous employer contribution)
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Employment with The Neighborhood Center, Inc. offers a dynamic and challenging career opportunity for individuals with a desire to be a part of a committed human services team. EOE
Please see our current job opportunities also listed on US.jobs and Indeed.com. US.jobs is the National Labor Exchange website.
Please note that data typed into this application form cannot be saved. Please print your completed form and send it to us by fax, postal mail or scan it and e-mail it.
Please send resumes and applications to:
Kim Booth, Human Resources Director
PHONE: (315) 272-2600
FAX: (315) 272-2628
The Neighborhood Center, Inc.
624 Elizabeth Street
Utica, New York 13501